Personal Training & Individualized Programming
In addition to our CrossFit classes, CrossFit Sabertooth also offers personal training and remote programming! These individualized services can be a great option for many people, including the following:
- -- Clients with sport-specific goals or interests who want personalized programming
- -- Clients who prefer a one-on-one environment instead of a group class
- -- Clients with unique health or mobility conditions
- -- Clients with unique schedules who can't consistently attend regular class times
- -- Clients who are working out on their own, but want their workouts programmed for them
Training with Coach Chris
Sabertooth Coach Chris Lomen is currently accepting new training clients! Chris can work with all ages and abilities. Whether you have never set foot in a gym, or you are looking to take the next step as a top level athlete, Chris is passionate about helping you become your best self. Chris offers a free first session for all new clients! Scroll to the bottom of this page to contact Coach Chris.
- -- Individual or Small Group private training sessions, at your own home or at CrossFit Sabertooth
- -- Off-season strength & conditioning sessions for youth or college sports teams
- -- Remote coaching, with personalized programming and video review
- -- 30 or 60 minute skill sessions to work on specific movements
More about Chris:
- -- Certified CrossFit Level 1 Trainer & CrossFit Endurance Trainer, 3+ years of coaching experience
- -- Extensive sports training experience at a competitive level, specifically for speed skating, hockey, soccer, and CrossFit.
- -- Regularly competes in local CrossFit competitions like Granite Games, SISU Summer Throwdown, Twin Cities Throwdown
- -- Competes in local speed skating races. 1st place North Shore Half Inline Marathon 2016. 4th place, Minnesota Inline Grand Prix 2015. Member of TWINCAM Speed Team.
- -- Passionate and knowledgeable about health, fitness, and nutrition. He strives to lead by example for all his clients and Sabertooth gym members.