Personal Training (In Person and Remote)
Tailored to your goals and fitness levels, our coaches will guide you through every workout, making sure you get the most out of your session and that every minute you spend with us is efficient. We work together to identify your needs and provide you with a customized program that ensures results. Everyone can benefit from one-on-one attention from a coach—even the most experienced athletes! We can also offer nutritional support through the assistance of a registered dietician to help you achieve optimal health.
- Individual or Small Group private training sessions, at CrossFit Sabertooth or your own home
- Off-season strength and conditioning sessions for youth/college sports teams
- Remote coaching with personalized programming and video review
- 30 and 60 minute skill sessions to work on specific movements
CrossFit focuses on developing multiple areas of fitness all at once: Endurance, Stamina, Strength, Flexibility, Power, Speed, Coordination, Agility, Balance, and Accuracy. You get better at everything so you can go do anything.
The best way to spend an hour of your day, our CrossFit group classes are comprised of a community that will help keep you accountable and motivated! These classes have a dynamic, fun, inclusive atmosphere combined with a challenging workout. Every workout can be scaled to fit your abilities. Can’t do a push-up? Don’t worry! We can help you find an appropriate movement to replace it. Not ready for pull-ups? That’s okay! We can replace that movement with something else. We are here to help you succeed!
(Reminder: CrossFit is for everybody and every body, and you don’t have to be fit to start!)
Stop wasting time on a program that you aren’t sure will work for you. Meet with our nutrition experts to create a simple and sustainable plan. At Sabertooth, we focus on education and changing behavior to help you take control of your health. Our mission is to prevent disease and promote optimal health for all our clients. See amazing results—transform your health with the ongoing support and accountability of your nutrition coach.
- All nutrition programs written and backed by a Registered Dietitian
- Ongoing support and accountability to ensure progress and to keep the weight off that you worked so hard to lose
- Tons of healthy recipes and meal ideas